These easy, exotic dressings from a White Plains executive chef will amp up any meal.
Miss dining out? Give your backyard barbecue some gourmet flavor with the quick and easy recipes, courtesy of Tyler Jacobs, executive chef at Lilly’s and the Hudson Grille in White Plains:
Chipotle Mayo for Grilled Corn on the Cob
2 cups mayonnaise
1 cup of softened, whipped cream cheese
2 oz. finely chopped cilantro
Juice of 3 limes
3 oz. chipotle peppers in adobo
Grated Parmesan cheese
Salt and pepper to taste
To make it:
1. Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl, and combine evenly.
2. Grill corn to desired tenderness, coat with dressing.
3. Sprinkle corn with Parmesan cheese.
4. Refrigerate leftover dressing for future use.
Chimichurri Steak Sauce
3 oz. cilantro
3 oz. parsley
2 oz. dry oregano
3 tbs sherry vinegar
2 tbs finely chopped shallots
2 tbs finely chopped garlic
2 tsp red pepper flakes
1 cup olive oil
To make it:
1. Combine all ingredients in jar or container, shake well.
2. Spread on cooked steak, or serve on the side.
Want to read more from White Plains Hospital? Find other useful news you can use on the Hospital’s blog home page.
You can also stay connected by signing-up for our e-newsletter!